It feels SO good to get a blog post in! I thought I was going to have yet another week where my creative lifestyle is going undocumented, however, nights alone with the pups most certainly call for a blog post. Lately I’ve been into mixing up healthy snacks throughout the day to stay nourished and satisfied, and this recipe is the prime example. Believe it or not, I need to eat something every three hours to prevent myself from getting light-headed, a cloudy brain, and worst of all, grumpy. Below is currently my favorite brain food that Paul can vouch is delicious and revitalizing (he is studying for the BAR so you know it’s legit!). Try it out!
- 1-2 avocados, diced
- 1-2 tomatoes, cut into smallish chunks
- 1 lemon
- 1 tblspn pine nuts
- salt + pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
- Combine the avocado + tomatoes in a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from 1 lemon over the goodness.
- Add salt + pepper to taste.
- Top off with fresh pine nuts.