- + Beets (I buy them pre-boiled from any grocery store)
- + 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil
- + 1 small block of plain goat cheese
- + 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- + olive oil (the good kind!)
- + balsamic vinegar reduction or glaze (usually a little pricey, but a little goes a long way)
- + truffle salt
HOW TO MAKE:
- In whichever dish you’re serving this in, start by slicing your beets into circles and add to bowl.
- Crumble goat cheese over the beets generously.
- Slice your basil into thin strips and sprinkle over everything.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds over everything.
- Drizzle olive oil over salad.
- Sprinkle truffle salt.
- Finish by drizzling your balsamic reduction over everything.
Tip: This makes for a great toast topper. Adding a side of toasted bread with this is delicious!