Pasta al limone
- Spaghetti pasta
- 1/4 stick Salted butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 Lemons
- Fresh black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
HOW TO MAKE:
- Fill a pot with water for pasta and bring to a rolling boil.
- In a separate pot or saucepan (I like to use my Le Creuset for this), pour in olive oil over medium heat then add your butter. As it melts stir constantly.
- Zest 1 full lemon over the butter and mix.
- Slowly pour in the heavy cream, stirring often.
- Once mixture begins boiling lightly, turn down heat to low and stir occasionally, watching as it thickens.
- Cook your pasta until al dente (follow box instructions if unsure how long).
- Once cooked, add pasta directly into your mixture pot, allowing some pasta water to come with it.
- Mix everything well. Now would be the time to try and see if you’d like to add more lemon (I like to squeeze another lemon over my pasta at this point).
- Serve pasta in a large bowl with lots of cracked pepper and freshly grated Parmesan.