I have been craving, and I mean seriously craving, my Brussels sprouts. I won’t take all the credit for this amazing side dish, as my first encounter with it was at The Village in Studio City, but I have certainly mastered my own version. If you like Brussels sprouts and balsamic vinegar you will love this. It takes 25 minutes total and makes for a great snack as well. I have put together a very simple diagram on how to make these little beauties. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 10-15 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ((drizzled over Brussels sprouts))
- 3-4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place cut Brussels sprouts onto baking oven.
- Drizzle olive and vinegar over sprouts.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy.