I have a new favorite kale salad recipe to share! If you follow any of my recipes you know I’m pretty addicted, as I’ve posted a clementine sesame one here + a ricotta lemon one here. This one kind of reminds me of a kale caesar, a salad I have yet to perfect, but way simpler. If you love your greens but appreciate a simple, slightly spicy, and crunchy salad you will love this.
- 1/2 cup fresh reggiano
- small handful breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tspn coarse salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
HOW TO MAKE:
- In a small bowl mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt + pepper flakes, mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the kale and massage into the kale, allowing it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the cheese and breadcrumbs + toss.