- Firm tofu
- Zucchini (or any veggie you like such as broccoli, asparagus, sweet potato)
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- Goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Forbidden rice
- Goddess dressing (or tahini).
HOW TO MAKE:
- Start your forbidden rice first, as that tends to take a good 30-40 minutes. Either follow the instructions on your bag, or use this as a guideline: 1 3/4 cups of water to every 1 cup of rice. I usually cook 2 cups of rice for my family of 4 and we have extra.
- On a large baking spread out cubed tofu, sliced mushrooms, sliced zucchini, and 1 whole can of garbanzo beans.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over everything.
- Drizzle tamari over everything.
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper.
- Bake on 400º for about 20-25 minutes.
- In a bowl, scoop some rice then top with a large serving of veggies.
- Crumble some goat cheese on top and finish off with a drizzle of goddess dressing.